Gourmet Slivered Almonds
Great tasting premium and fresh raw slivered almonds. California almonds are subject to pasteurization by law. Currently, there are two main methods being used to pasteurize the almonds. One uses steam to sanitize the nuts, while the other uses the chemical propylene oxide, aka PPO, which is considered a possible carcinogen. Most conventional almond growers pasteurize their almonds using PPO. Its Delish raw almonds are proudly steam treated and not PPO treated.
- Premium quality gourmet raw slivered almonds
- SAFE, HIGH-QUALITY PACKING & BULK VALUE SIZE – Bulk size bags by Its Delish brand.
- TASTE & HEALTH Fresh, tasty and healthy, rich source of minerals and vitamins
- STOCK UP Delicious nuts for any use, for baking, snacking or whatever the occasion
- QUALITY Certified Kosher OU Packed in the USA Gluten Free 100% All Natural No additives or preservatives Pasteurized with steam (not PPO)
Last year, due to the pandemic, I ordered four pounds of slivered almonds that came in two handy, separate bags and the almonds were wonderfully CRISP. This year's order of four pounds came in only one unwieldy bag and the nuts were NOT particularly crisp at all. These nuts are used almost exclusively as an adjunct to morning granolas and other cereals. This is a mild disappointment and I have no idea whether or not I ordered the exact same thing as last time, or not.
Love these almonds. I roast them in olive oil and salt for a big snack after dinner every night! Thanks It's Delish
My severe food sensitivity keeps me eating a large variety of foods. With your Delish almonds, a drizzle of olive oil and salt, baked in a 500° oven provide protein and fat needed for my daily protein and fat.....they are my dessert everyday. Don't know what I'd do without them. Thank you
Excellent product that I toast. Yummy. Every day at breakfast with cereal and fruit. In the evening for snack.
My diet is incredibly restricted and your sounds are one thing I can eat..... light olive oil and salt, roast, and eat about one cup every night. Don't know what I would do without your delish almonds. Thank you very much! Jennie