Turmeric Powder with Curcumin
Get our premium ground turmeric powder with curcumin, sourced from the finest Curcuma longa root, a member of the ginger family. Our turmeric powder is made from whole, fresh turmeric roots that are carefully selected, dried, and ground to perfection. With its bold golden color and warm, earthy flavor, our turmeric powder is the perfect addition to your cooking, seasoning, and tea making needs, adding exciting and bold color, flavor, and nutrition too!
It is a high-quality and pure turmeric powder that is perfect for cooking, seasoning, and making tea. Pair it with cinnamon and black pepper for a healthy drink. Our turmeric is sourced from the finest Curcuma longa root sources and is packed with curcumin, a powerful curcuminoid of turmeric known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- TURMERIC & CURCUMIN: - Turmeric powder has a warm aroma with earthy and peppery notes making it perfect for adding flavor and nutrition to your dishes, smoothies, lattes, or tea, making meals more nutritious.
- CULINARY USES: - Turmeric powder is a staple in the kitchen, used in curries, rice dishes, and poultry. It pairs well with other aromatics like cardamom, onion, garlic, and ginger.
- HIGH 5% CURCUMIN: - a potent antioxidant that supports healthy inflammation response, immune system, and joints. It may also improve digestion, nutrient absorption, and promote healthier skin and nails.
- TASTY & AROMATIC: - Add a pop of color and delicious flavor to baked goods, curries, energy balls, hummus, golden milk, or your morning smoothie or tea with a pinch of turmeric.
- QUALITY & KOSHER - Its Delish ground tumeric root powder is strictly kosher certified OU, Vegan, non-GMO and all natural. Our Turmeric with Curcumin has a high 5% curcumin content, a special quality.
Hot Toddy Nightcap!
I mix 2 teaspoons Tomato Powder with 1 teaspoon of Tumeric in a cup and add boiling water. Stir and sip a cup of this before bedtime as a delicious, nourishing nightcap that provides me with pain relief from m.s. and a restful night's sleep.