Dried Spinach Flakes 1 lb Restaurant Gallon Size Container Jug with Handle by Its Delish
Dried Spinach Flakes by It's Delish It's Delish's field-fresh spinach leaves are sorted, washed, trimmed, and air-dried. Then, various cleaning, sorting, and food safety steps are conducted, prior to cutting or milling into the desired cut size. It's Delish spinach seasoning blends, salad dressings and salad products, sauces, soups and stews, pasta products, rice products, chips and snacks, cheese and dairy products, meats and sausages, ready meals, and pet food products. Spinach is a great option to use as a natural colorant. Try all our delicious dried herbs, savory spices and gourmet seasoning blends. Bon Appetit! You can most importantly make it easier on yourself by using dehydrated spinach flakes instead of the frozen kind. Use casseroles, stews, chilies, Bread, breadsticks, crackers, pizza, soups, smoothies, sauces, and other recipes; Enjoy while camping, cooking, backpacking, and much more.
Rehydration Directions & Tips
Add 1 part dehydrated spinach to 2 parts water. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, or soak for 1-2 hours. It is not necessary to rehydrate spinach prior to using in a recipe that requires cooking. Simply sprinkle a handful into your favorite recipes and dishes. Enjoy!
- DRIED SPINACH FLAKES – Its Delish Dehydrated Spinach Flakes are delicious and taste great in just about any recipe to top it all off. Dried spinach has a mild and bright flavor that stands alone and complements a variety of other foods. If you are cooking for picky eaters, the flavor is easy to disguise. You can add a soothing flavor to any recipe as the taste perfectly adds beauty to any food, especially for baking purposes.
- DELICIOUS EVERYDAY NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT HEALTH BENEFITS Restaurant Gallon Size Container Jug with Handle spinach flakes are a healthy iron source of calcium. How can you use dried spinach flakes? Sprinkle spinach flakes into your recipes to boost nutrition, add color and flavor to casseroles, egg dishes, side dishes, and more. Most importantly, you can make it easier on yourself by using dehydrated spinach flakes instead of frozen skins.
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY – Save time, and money, by using dried spinach flakes. To rehydrate, immerse in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes using two parts water to one part dehydrated spinach: no need to wash, sort, trim, and dice. We've done all the work for you! Unlike fresh spinach which only has a few days of use before it starts to wilt, our dried spinach won't spoil. Plus, a little goes a long way. One cup of dehydrated spinach flakes equals one and a half cups of rehydrated spinach.
- ITS DELISH SPINACH FLAKES EXTREMELY VERSATILE USAGE – Use in casseroles, stews, chilies, loaves of bread, breadsticks, crackers, pizza, soups, smoothies, sauces, and other recipes; Enjoy while camping, cooking, backpacking, and much more. Moreover, Add Dried Spinach Flakes to your morning omelet, sprinkle atop pizza, or stir into your favorite soups, sauces, and dips. You can even add chopped spinach to your smoothies for an extra healthy burst of energy.
- 100% FRESH, QUALITY, KOSHER – So, how long do our dried spinach flakes last? It has a shelf life of 12 to 24 months when stored correctly, depending on climate variations. In its original packaging and average climate, customers can expect an even longer shelf-life. When you buy non-GMO spinach from Harmony House, you can feel confident knowing they are always free from additives and preservatives and Kosher OU-certified for the best quality dry bulk spinach you can find.