Red and Green Bell Peppers Mix – 24 Oz (1.5 lbs) Jumbo Container
Dehydrated Dried Red and Green Bell Peppers Mix by It's Delish – 24 Oz (1.5 lbs) Jumbo Reusable Container – Sealed to Maintain Freshness – Chopped & Dried Vegetable Spice Seasoning
Crushed & Dried Spice Seasoning-Sound, mature and firm bell peppers are washed, trimmed cut, sulfited (on request) and dehydrated. After dehydration, the material is sifted, sorted, and graded. To refresh, for recipes containing little moisture, soak 1-part dry dices in 3 parts water for 1 to 2 hours or blend dry in dry-mix formulas and peppers will refresh upon 20 minutes or more for low heat liquid cooking. Refrigerate for best flavor and texture. Small granules or powders refresh almost instantly in various liquid formulas. Dehydrated Sweet Bell Pepper is a necessity for all pantries. Perfect for uncooked foods like seafood dips, as well as, cooked foods such as etouffees and Cajun and Creole gumbos. Easy to prepare. Dried Red and Green Bell Peppers Mix by It's Delish Fresh and delicious dried bell peppers by Its Delish. These are sweet peppers and not hot. They are packed and shipped ready for you to store or take on your camping trip. Also a great way to use peppers without shopping for fresh peppers and the need to chop them up. Excellent for many dishes and crock pot recipes. Enjoy!
- ⭐ QUALITY, ALL NATURAL, FRESH WHEN YOU NEED THEM ⭐– All natural, no stems, roots or other weight tricks. Premium Quality Mix of Diced and Dehydrated Green and Red Bell Peppers. Perfect for soup, stew, sauce, stuffing, ramen, pasta, casserole and more.
- 🌎 SAFE, HIGH QUALITY PACKING & BULK VALUE SIZE 🌎 – Twenty-Four (24 Oz) Ounces (1.5 lbs) Jar by Its Delish brand. Dehydrated to maintain high nutritional value and reduce nutrient loss; More nutritious than canned or frozen veggies. Snack out of the container or use with meals or camping.
- 💯 HEALTHY USES 💯 – For healthy meals, camping, backpacking and more, cooking or for emergency supply. Great for soups, stews, sauces, meatloaf, rice dishes for camping and when fresh peppers aren't in season. Can store up to 25 years in proper conditions.
- ❤️ DIRECTIONS & USES ❤️ – Cover 1 volume of dehydrated pepper with 2 volumes of water. Soak in hot water or broth for 30 min to 2 hours to reconstitute, use in fresh bell pepper recipes. Drain peppers, the peppers should re hydrate to approximately their original form. Or, sprinkle into any recipe without reconstituting!
- 🔆 YOU ARE VALUABLE 🔆 – We cherish your involvement in our brand more than everything else. It is Certified Kosher OU Packaged in the USA non-GMO, No MSG, Gluten Free. Carefully selected and gently air dried and No additives or preservatives. If you need our help or need to ask something reach out to us. Our help group will be glad to support you and guarantee that you are 100% satisfied.