Organic Dried Banana Chips by Its Delish, Bulk| Crunchy Organic Banana Chips
Satisfy your cravings with these organic banana chips by It’s Delish. Full of antioxidants and fiber, these dried banana chips make a nutritious and healthy snack that can be shared among family and friends. These banana chips are certified kosher for a guilt-free, healthy snack. Add to cereal, baked goods, and desserts, or eat these banana chips by themselves for a fun crunchy texture. Store our banana chips for a long amount of time in a cool, dry place. For an even longer-lasting snack, place this crunchy banana snack in your refrigerator. Comes in a bulk bag.
- ORGANIC BANANA CHIPS: Enjoy the fresh flavor with every bite of these organic banana chips by It’s Delish; this crunchy treat comes in a bag for baking, healthy snacking, and fruit platters.
- DELICIOUS VEGAN SNACKS: Our banana chips make a delicious gluten-free and vegan snack; eat this sweet and crunchy snack during movie nights, holidays, and other large gatherings for a fresh-tasting treat.
- These banana chips are certified kosher for a guilt-free, healthy snack; munch on this crunchy treat by itself, add to cereal or bake with these banana chips for fun texture.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Banana chips are full of antioxidants and fiber for a nutritious treat; store our banana chips for a long amount of time in a cool, dry place, or for an even longer lasting snack, put them in your refrigerator.
- PACKED IN THE USA: A family-owned business based in California, It’s Delish produces gourmet goods including candies, nuts, fruits, trail mixes, and spices; for the past two decades, our company prides itself on innovation, quality, value, and service.
All the products were fantastic except for the M&M trail mix, My 3 year old granddaughter said there wasn't enough M&Ms in it which it did look pretty light even though they packed it real nice with ice pack thank you again
The three products I ordered exceeded my expectations for timely delivery, cost and quality of products. Thank you so very much. Mark