DRIED CHIVES, 5 OZ | JUMBO REUSABLE CONTAINER
Dried Chives by It's Delish, 5 Oz Jumbo Container Premium Healthy, Rich Vitamin A, C Aromatic Chopped Chive Rings
Perfect to brighten and enliven countless dishes. This springtime favorite, allium schoenoprasum by its botanical name, imparts a mild onion flavor that pairs with vegetables, meats, eggs, soups, and salads alike.
Variety of Uses: Chives are used with soups, fish, and sandwiches.
Delicious Herbs: Chives are one of the fines herbes of French cuisine, which also include tarragon, chervil, or parsley.
The product should be stored under normal food warehouse conditions at cool temperatures of 50 ̊-70 ̊F (10 ̊-21 ̊C) with a relative humidity of 70%. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or excessive heat. The shelf life is 12 months packed as bulk and 36 months in a packaged container.
Capacity or Yield: 1 cup yields 1 cup (by the volume) or 5 ounces (by weight)
- ALL PURE & NATURAL – Chives have a wide variety of culinary uses, such as in traditional dishes in France, Sweden, and elsewhere. IT’S Delish has carefully and gently harvested dried fresh chives without the addition of any artificial ingredient that can be stored for years. It’s no more a wasted food now.
- SAFE, HIGH QUALITY PACKING & VALUE SIZE – We deliver our products in high quality and safely packed jars to maintain their freshness and purity. Our safe packing keeps it dehydrated to maintain the high nutritional value and reduce nutrient loss. It has more nutritious than canned or frozen veggies. The package has a very convenient 5 Oz Jumbo Container.
- HEALTHY WITH AROMATIC FLAVOUR – Enhance the taste of your dishes with our dried chives. It adds a warm zest and a natural aroma to savory dishes and gives it a robust and aromatic flavor. The delicate flavor that chives impart to food makes it a very useful herb. Chives are also rich in vitamins A and C, and are rich in calcium and iron.
- BEST PAIR WITH – Chives are extremely versatile in use. It can best pair with sauces, salad dressings, casseroles, dips, and other recipes. You can sprinkle it over fish, deviled eggs, scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, stews, sauces, pasta, cheese, and dips. It is also used as a garnish for any dish to look more appealing.
- YOU ARE VALUABLE – We esteem your involvement in our brand more than everything else. It is a Certified Kosher OU Packaged in the USA non-GMO and No MSG. If you need our help or need to ask something reach us legitimately. Our help group will be glad to support you and guarantee that you are 100%.