Make your steak or roast to new flavor heights with a California Steak rub or marinade.
- California Steak rubs consist of herbs, spices, and other dry seasonings.
- Paste-type rubs, which are perfect for roasts, contain small amounts of wet ingredients, such as oil, crushed garlic or mustard.
- Rubs can be applied just before cooking or up to 2 hours in advance and refrigerated until cooking time.
- Simply combine the ingredients and apply evenly to all surfaces. Cook to desired doneness. When marinating, always marinate in the refrigerator, never at room temperature.
- Allow 1/4 to 1/2 cup of marinade for every pound of Meat.
- Marinate in a food-safe plastic bag or in a non-reactive container such as glass or plastic.
- Before cooking, remove meat from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel to promote even browning and prevent steaming.
About It's Delish!
It's Delish was established in 1992 and is located in North Hollywood, California. It's Delish is a food manufacturer and distributor who produces over 500 gourmet food products including licorice, sour belts, taffies, caramels, Jordan almonds, chocolates, nuts, fruits, trail mixes, spices, and the spice blends. It's Delish also produces organics and all-natural products. We give you the opportunity to order from the factory direct!
It’s Delish!™ prides itself on the four pillars that are at the foundation of everything we do.
Innovation • Quality • Value • Service