CALIFORNIA STEAK RUB
Availability: In stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This all purpose California steak rub is perfect for grilled steaks and will add amazing flavor to any cut of meat. It best rub coating for barbecue: beef, pork, chicken and lamb.
Make your steak or roast to new flavor heights with a California Steak rub or marinade.
- California Steak rubs consist of herbs, spices, and other dry seasonings.
- Paste-type rubs, which are perfect for roasts, contain small amounts of wet ingredients, such as oil, crushed garlic or mustard.
- Rubs can be applied just before cooking or up to 2 hours in advance and refrigerated until cooking time.
- Simply combine the ingredients and apply them evenly to all surfaces. Cook to desired doneness. When marinating, always marinate in the refrigerator, never at room temperature.
- Allow 1/4 to 1/2 cup of marinade for every pound of Meat.
- Marinate in a food-safe plastic bag or in a non-reactive container such as glass or plastic.
- Before cooking, remove meat from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel to promote even browning and prevent steaming.