California Steak Rub Seasoning
Make your steak or roast to new flavor heights with a California Steak rub or marinade.
- California Steak rubs consist of herbs, spices, and other dry seasonings.
- Paste-type rubs, which are perfect for roasts, contain small amounts of wet ingredients, such as oil, crushed garlic or mustard.
- Rubs can be applied just before cooking or up to 2 hours in advance and refrigerated until cooking time.
- Simply combine the ingredients and apply them evenly to all surfaces. Cook to desired doneness. When marinating, always marinate in the refrigerator, never at room temperature.
- Allow 1/4 to 1/2 cup of marinade for every pound of Meat.
- Marinate in a food-safe plastic bag or in a non-reactive container such as glass or plastic.
- Before cooking, remove meat from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel to promote even browning and prevent steaming.
Wasn't any instructions telling how much to put on. I didn't use enough so there wasn't much flavor. Will try more next time and hope for better results.