All Natural Whole Cumin Seeds
Availability: In stock
These selected premium whole cumin seeds are packed in the US in small batches of re-sealable bags to make them moisture-free that store natural aroma and flavor. They got a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other spice and are awesome to use in gravies, soups, dips, meats, and rice etc. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!!
Gourmet Whole Cumin Seeds by It's Delish Cumin was actually discovered somewhere in the Mediterranean and later become an important part of many cuisines around the globe including Arabian, Asian, Oriental and Caribbean Dishes. Its bitter and somewhat toasty taste is irreplaceable by most of the spices, this makes cumin the quintessential spice around the globe. Although cumin goes by many names in different languages such as jeera in Hindi, cumin in Italian, comino in Spanish, kamoun (Arabic), and kreuzkümmel (German) Cumin is mostly used in taco seasonings and to enhance the flavor of pickled vegetables, meat and poultry stews and some tomato-based sauces and is a basic ingredient in Oriental couscous. The most common variety of cumin is a brownish-yellow color. You will find whole seeds in Indian recipes (also called jeera) and ground cumin as an ingredient in Mexican and Middle Eastern dishes, as well as chili, barbecue sauce, baked beans, and marinades.
- ALL NATURAL WHOLE CUMIN SPICE – Also called Jeera is an important spice in many cuisines that adds smoky, aromatic notes to bold Indian & Mexican dishes as well as a vital component of Arabian, Asian, Oriental and Caribbean Dishes. It is a common ingredient in savory ethnic meals, and many spice mixes (e.g. masalas and meat mixes) and offers its own unique taste, rich, warm, and earthy flavor similar to caraway but hotter. It is also used as a tea or cumin oil.
- BULK VARIETY PACK AWESOME FOR USE – 1 lb 2 lbs 5, lbs 10 lbs Bulk. These selected premium whole cumin seeds are packed in the US in small batches of re-sealable bags to make them moisture-free that store natural aroma and flavor. They are farmed and cultivated at the source that has been doing this for years. They got a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other spice and are awesome to use in gravies, soups, dips, meats, and rice, etc. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!!
- HIGHEST QUALITY ENHANCE YOUR FAVORITE DISHES AND RECIPES – One of the distinct features is that cumin combines sweetness and bitterness in every seed. Cumin seed no doubt is one of the kitchen essentials that adds value to your table. Cumin also has a hint of citrus that adds depth to any recipe. It can be toasted to enhance its aroma or you can add natural cumin seed to olive oil and lime juice for cumin seasoning vegetables or meats before roasting.
- 100% FRESH, QUALITY, KOSHER – When you buy cumin seeds from It’s Delish, you can feel confident knowing they are Kosher OU-certified and always having no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, no added salt, no MSG, non- GMO, no ETO treatment, non-Irradiated rich in iron, that provides almost 20% of your daily iron need in one teaspoon. Available in different pack sizes this product is Hand-packed to ensure the highest quality and freshness.
- IT’S DELISH PURE WHOLE CUMIN SEED – Cumin seeds (semilla de comino in Spanish) from It’s Delish are packed in a resealable plastic bag are loosely packed so they don’t got crushed while transiting. It has a shelf life of 12 to 24 months when stored correctly, depending on climate variations. In its original packaging and an average climate, customers can expect an even longer shelf-life.