Bay Leaves - Kosher for Passover
Kosher for Passover & Gluten-Free Gourmet Spices by Its Delish (Bay Leaves)
Highest quality whole bay leaves. Great with stews, roasts, gravies, soups, and sauces, etc.
Originally from the Mediterranean, bay leaves belong to the Laurel or Lauraceae family. In the Middle Ages, these aromatic leaves, rich in lauric acid, were used as insecticides to keep moths at bay. The spice grows widely in the European scrub woodlands and is cultivated in America, Europe, and Arabian countries. Health Benefits Used as a flavoring in soups, sausages, fish, meat, and stew, bay leaves possess aromatic, flavorful, and stimulant properties
- ALL NATURAL Premium Gourmet Kosher for Passover
- VALUE SIZE bulk bag Its Delish brand
- TASTE & HEALTH Enhance your culinary experience with hearty flavor and bold taste
- STOCK UP Awesome for meats, chicken, steak, marinades, sauces, soups, stews, dressings, pasta, etc.
- QUALITY Certified Kosher OU Packaged in the USA non-irradiated non-GMO Gluten Free No Additives