Dried Pumpkin Pieces
Dried Pumpkin Pieces are the perfect addition to your favorite Thanksgiving recipes and other vegetable dishes. Our dried pumpkin pieces are made from the finest pumpkins, ensuring you get the freshness and flavor you want. With a sweet and earthy flavor, these pumpkin pieces are great for adding a unique twist to your favorite dishes.
Whether you’re making pumpkin pie, risotto, soup, or rice dishes, our dried pumpkin pieces are sure to add an extra bit of flavor and texture. They’re also vegan and kosher, making them a great choice for those with dietary restrictions. Plus, they’re easy to prepare – just add them to your favorite recipes and enjoy!
Order your Dried Pumpkin Pieces today and experience the delicious flavor of pumpkin in every bite. You’ll love the freshness and flavor of our dried pumpkin pieces, and your family will love how delicious your recipes turn out. Try them today and experience the difference!
About It's Delish!
It's Delish was established in 1992 and is located in North Hollywood, California. It's Delish is a food manufacturer and distributor who produces over 500 gourmet food products including licorice, sour belts, taffies, caramels, Jordan almonds, chocolates, nuts, fruits, trail mixes, spices, and the spice blends. It's Delish also produces organics and all natural products. We give you the opportunity to order from the factory direct!
It’s Delish!™ prides itself on the four pillars that are at the foundation of everything we do.
Innovation • Quality • Value • Service
- DRIED PUMPKIN DICES - Dehydrated gourmet pumpkin dices, chopped into small pieces. Perfect for baking, cooking, and favorite Thanksgiving pumpkin recipes.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING & BAKING - Great for adding to soups, stews, risottos, rice, pies, and other baked goods.
- HEALTHY VEGETABLE - An excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
- VEGAN & KOSHER - Made with all-natural ingredients and free from preservatives.
- EASY TO USE: Option 1) To reconstitute: Add 1 part veggies to 2 parts water. Option 2) No prior reconstituting: Simply sprinkle a handful into any recipe being cooked, like soup or rice etc. Enjoy!